Monday, September 15, 2008

Obama vs. McCain on taxes

Okay so I'm sure if you been following the presidential race things are getting a little out of hand. I'm sure the majority of you feel the same way as I do and think this political smear that candidates are doing is just out of touch from the real issues. That's why today I'm taking the initiative to put out a real issue that concerns all of us Americans.

A couple nights of go I got in a really deep discussion with a friend of mine concerning the candidates position on taxes. Just keeping it real I for one am not an economics major but I do know a little something about where the candidates stand on this economic issue. Lets see the breakdown..

John McCain' says Obama is going to raise taxes while Obama says McCain's plan is to favor the rich. Lets find out the truth.

The charge from the McCain campaign: Obama will raise your taxes
The Truth: Obamas tax cut favors 80% of Americans

The charge from the Obama campaign: McCain tax plan favors the rich
The Truth: McCains tax proposal will benefit wealthy Americans and favor the rich.

No comments: